- Orientation – September 6, 2018 (Thursday evening)
- Leadership Retreat – September 15-16, 2018 (Saturday and Sunday)
- Business Savvy – October 13, 2018 (Saturday)
- Organizing – November 17, 2018 (Saturday)
- Public Speaking – December 8, 2018 (Saturday)
- LGBTQ Diversity Retreat – January 5-6, 2019 (Saturday and Sunday)
- Advocacy – February 8, 2019 (Friday)
- Communication & Media – March 16, 2019 (Saturday)
- Finding Your Place – April 13, 2019 (Saturday)
- Sustainable Action – May 18, 2019 (Saturday)
- Graduation –June 13, 2019 (Thursday evening)
*While the DATES for this schedule are confirmed, the order in which classes are presented may change at Out In Front’s discretion.
**Most one-day programs are held on Saturdays, generally from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Two-day retreats are held on weekends, beginning at approximately 8:30 am on Saturday and concluding by 5 pm on Sunday. Times may adjusted to conform to ferry schedules and the like.
***The Legislative Advocacy session is held in Olympia during the day on a FRIDAY to take advantage of the presence of legislators and other policy leaders at the Capitol Campus. Participants must arrange to be available in Olympia at the State Capitol campus from roughly 7:30am to 4:30pm on this day.
****Transportation to meeting locations outside of Seattle (including both retreats, and Advocacy Day) is not provided by Out In Front. Out In Front will assist in coordinating carpool options, but participants are responsible for getting to and from each session. Overnight accommodations and meals for the two retreats are included as part of your Out In Front tuition.
In order to get the most out of the program, participants are expected to make a commitment to each other to complete the entire program, including attending Orientation, Graduation and all sessions, as well as participating in project teams, readings, and preparation in between sessions.