- Orientation – September 26, 2019 (Thursday evening)
- Leadership retreat – October 5-6, 2019 (Saturday and Sunday)
- Community Organizing and Community Involvement – November 16, 2019 (Saturday)
- Communications – December 7, 2019 (Saturday)
- LGBTQIA Diversity Retreat – January 11-12, 2020 (Saturday and Sunday)
- Advocacy – February 7, 2020 (Friday)
- Your Sustainable Future– March 14, 2020 (Saturday)
- Graduation – In April, scheduled date to be finalized
*While the DATES for this schedule are confirmed, the order in which classes are presented may change at Out In Front’s discretion.
**Most one-day programs are held on Saturdays, generally from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Two-day retreats are held on weekends, beginning at approximately 8:30 am on Saturday and concluding by 5 pm on Sunday. Times may adjusted to conform to ferry schedules and the like.
***The Legislative Advocacy session is held in Olympia during the day on a FRIDAY to take advantage of the presence of legislators and other policy leaders at the Capitol Campus. Participants must arrange to be available in Olympia at the State Capitol campus from roughly 7:30am to 4:30pm on this day.
Successful program completion requires that participants engage with the entire program. This includes attending all program days, the orientation session, graduation, and also participating in project teams, readings, and preparation in between sessions. Should circumstances arise that require a participant to miss a program day, participants should contact program staff. Participants who miss more than one program day, or miss both days of a retreat, will be asked to leave the cohort and will have the option of re-joining the program for the subsequent year, if they choose to participate again.